Poll Results :: Has the death of a video game character ever impacted you emotionally?
|Posted by Streex on August 30, 2014 at 11:50 PM|
The votes have been tallied. We asked you if the death of a video game character ever impacted you emotionally. 15 votes arrived, and we have a tie! With 5 votes each, "Yes, I've been moved to tears over at least one in-game death" and "Sort of, I've felt a bit sad, but got over it quickly" are the top vote getters. There's nothing wrong with a little emotion, and I'm glad you guys weren't scared to show it. I've came close to tears. My eyes swelled with them enough to blur my vision, but the drip never followed. It was a heart-breaking part in Tales of Symphonia towards the end that did it to me. Thank you everyone that voted. Here's a complete rundown of how the voting went.
- Yes, I've been moved to tears over at least one in-game death - 5 votes (33%)
- Sort of, I've felt a bit sad, but got over it quickly - 5 votes (33%)
- Sure, I've cried out loud many times over the years - 3 votes (20%)
- Not really, I don't get emotionally attached to game characters - 1 vote (7%)
- Not at all, and I hate it whenever a game attempts to stir my emotions - 1 vote (7%)
For our next poll we ask you, what do you think of Nintendo's announcement of the New Nintendo 3DS? Check the side bar on the home page and kindly put in your vote. We'll tally the votes at the end of September.