nintendo news retro to recent

P l a y   o n ,   p l a y e r

Forum

Forum Home > Online Connection > Wii Sports Club

zatOMG

Anyone down for some gametime? I'm loving it all over again, BUT with the boners taking away Swapnote and banning me from Miiverse I have no communicative tools at my disposal, lol.

--

November 11, 2013 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Streex
Site Owner

I'm down. My schedule is a little more packed now. Work a full 830-5 M-F now. But I can find time. I downloaded it but haven't used my free trial. Can I jump into online during the free trial, or should I get that out of the way then purchase?

Man that does suck about SwapNote. They might as well shut it completely down because StreetPass on that is nothing. Thanks pervs and little kids!

So they banned you from Miiverse again? lol. You must be stirring the preverbial pot over there!

--

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Super Punch-Out!! (super nes) / Skylanders Giants (wii u)

November 12, 2013 at 2:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zatOMG

I said, and I quote, "You're posts are getting annoying." This, according to Nintendo, is hateful and bullying. Combine that with this post: "I scored 420 in Wii Fit U game (Can't recall the title)! Can't do better than that ;)" and that was construed as "criminal activity". Add the two posts together and I received my third ban from Miiverse.

--

November 13, 2013 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Streex
Site Owner

Wow. I guess we aren't allowed to score 420 points. Only criminals score that. If you score 666 points, they might call that a religious crime. 

As far as playing Wii Sports Club, I can get online around 10pm est Mon., Tues, and Thurs. Probably more flexible on the weekends. If we had a set time on Sat. or Sun. I can work my schedule around online gaming...for the most part.

--

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Super Punch-Out!! (super nes) / Skylanders Giants (wii u)

November 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.